Tuesday 13 April 2010

Glasgow Botanic Gardens

It's funny, I must've passed this place 2 million times when I was a kid, but I think this is the first time i've been inside. I spent the day here, with Paul and his girlfriend, Heather. We didn't have much time to take pictures since it was closing a couple of hours after we arrived (I was late, sorry guys heh) but I guess I managed to get a couple of good shots, even at this time of the day - around midday - where the quality of light is rubbish.
Yeah the place is full of plants, but I don't really enjoy shooting flowers if i'm honest; most of them tend to look the same/cliché, and they're not exactly exciting.
The photo of the dog isn't technically very good, but it was an awesome dog.
Also, i've started shooting purely in RAW, kinda kickin' myself for not doing that sooner.






It was so cold that night, all I had on was a vest and a thin jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment